Find out why you should choose our products & services!
Minimized lab space
Zebrafish embryo toxicity testing does not need a big lab space as compared to animal testing using rodents (mouse or rats) which needs specialized animal house and big laboratory space.
Fast and Cost-effective
Zebrafish embryo toxicity testing is fast and cost-effective as compared to rodent animal toxicity testing which is expensive and time consuming.
avoid ethical or legal issues
Early life-stages of zebrafish are not protected as animals until the stage of being capable of independent feeding up to 120 hours of post fertilization (hpf).
In vivo toxicity testing can be carried out in multi-well plate
Zebrafish embryos are so tiny, thus it could fit into a 96-well plate. However, toxicity testing using rodents (mouse or rats) need to be carried out in a cage at only one sample at a time.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
MR. AIMIN FAHIM ABD. AZID
DR. SYAHIDA AHMAD
ASSOC PROF. DR. MOHD. YUNUS ABD SHUKOR
MS. NUR ADILA ADNAN
- UPM Cipta Danio Assay Kit Saring Bahan Berbahaya
- Bauxite in Malaysia : The Environmental Cost of Mining
- Paralysis, Arsenic Poisoning and Shocking Facts About Bauxite Mining Malaysians Must Know
- Long-term to bauxite Dust Can lead to Alzheimer
- Bauxite Mining’s Unhealthy Effects on People and Environment
- Kosmetik tiruan pembunuh senyap?
- Lima produk kosmetik mengandungi racun berjadual
- Keracunan Logam Berat Plumbum