FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES!
Why most scientists prefer Zebrafish Embryo Toxicity Testing as an alternative technique to do toxicity testing?
MINIMIZED LAB SPACE
Zebrafish embryo toxicity testing does not need a big lab space as compared to animal testing using rodents (mouse or rats) which needs specialized animal house and big laboratory space.
FAST AND COST-EFFECTIVE
Zebrafish embryo toxicity testing is fast and cost-effective as compared to rodent animal toxicity testing which is expensive and time consuming.
AVOID ETHICAL OR LEGAL ISSUES
Early life-stages of zebrafish are not protected as animals until the stage of being capable of independent feeding up to 120 hours of post fertilization (hpf).
IN VIVO TOXICITY TESTING CAN BE CARRIED OUT IN MULTI-WELL PLATE
Zebrafish embryos are so tiny, thus it could fit into a 96-well plate. However, toxicity testing using rodents (mouse or rats) need to be carried out in a cage at only one sample at a time.
We do for you or do it yourself! Our innovation, Danio Assay Kit allows predictive toxicity testing that is fast, cost effective and less ethical issues. Danio Assay Kit is developed by utilizing the unique properties of zebrafish embryos.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DIFFERENT READY-TO-USE TEST KITS
We produce different types of ready-to-use toxicity test kits. Learn more about our products.
MR. CHE MOHD. HAKIMAN B. CHE MAAIL
MR. AIMIN FAHIM ABD. AZID
Sales Executive Manager
DR. SYAHIDA AHMAD
Research Management & Development
ASSOC PROF. DR. MOHD. YUNUS ABD SHUKOR
- UPM Cipta Danio Assay Kit Saring Bahan Berbahaya
- Bauxite in Malaysia : The Environmental Cost of Mining
- Paralysis, Arsenic Poisoning and Shocking Facts About Bauxite Mining Malaysians Must Know
- Long-term to bauxite Dust Can lead to Alzheimer
- Bauxite Mining’s Unhealthy Effects on People and Environment
- Kosmetik tiruan pembunuh senyap?
- Lima produk kosmetik mengandungi racun berjadual
- Keracunan Logam Berat Plumbum